This is a non-exhaustive list of features that Openfort provides for every project out of the batch.
- Openfort provides the headless smart wallet, this means the wallet is in the backend of the game and let's you decide your ideal stack to work with it.
- Openfort accounts offer flexible ownership by design. When starting from a managed account, you can transfer the ownership of the accounts that hold the assets to external signers. All natively on the blockchain without having to export a private key.
- Openfort plugs-in your existing authentication infrastructure or provides you with one in order to authenticate, manage private keys and transactions at scale.
- Openfort smart accounts allow players to authorize and sign transactions without pop-ups, all happening locally on their front-end and securely.
- Openfort offers native programmable gasless transactions (and even ERC-20 based gas payments).
What can I build with Openfort?#
Openfort is the perfect solution to build games and gamified experiences using the blockchain. This goes from a fully-fledged AAA game on UE5 to a minigame using Unity WebGL to a mobile app or progressive web app. If you want to gamify, you need a top-notch user experience, and that's our specialty. Some ideas of what you can build are not exclusive:
- Building your own game and onboard any user while creating an embedded wallet in the backend.
- Building your own gaming ecosystem and want to offer your ecosystem wallet.
- Building your own gaming aggregator (i.e. Steam for web3) and want to offer your wallet implementation to game developers.
- Building your own gaming wallet as a standalone mobile app.
Every transaction can be fully sponsored based on predefined conditions. Docs.
Pay gas in ERC-20 tokens#
You can charge users for the gas cost in any ERC-20 token. Docs.
Transfer account ownership#
Export your gaming account to any wallet of choice in once single click. Docs.
Scoped preapproved transactions#
Usually referred as session keys, enable popupless preapproved transactions. Docs.
Put multiple actions on chain in one single transaction, optimizing gas costs and UX. Docs.
APIs & Client libraries#
Auto-generated REST API#
RESTful APIs. Docs.
Official client libraries.